Sunday, March 7, 2010

Warnin' the U.S.A.

Based on Bruce Springsteen's 'Born in the U.S.A."

A Mrs. Paddy Whack ©
Warnin' the U.S.A.!

Worn down by old Tinseltown
And next time I look the prez is just a clown
I'm working like a dog just to pay my tax
My check is cut in half! And that is the fact!

Warnin' the U.S.A., I am warnin' the U.S.A.
I am Warnin' the U.S.A., Warnin' the U.S.A.

We got a little homespun plans
So I put a picket in my hand
Feels like I'm in a foreign land
To force their will on m'fellow man

Warnin' the U.S.A. I'm Warnin' the U.S.A.
I'm just Warnin' the U.S.A., Warnin' the U.S.A.

Come on folks it's so clear to see
Impeach the One if it was up to me
The Constitution is on the line
And I won't sell out for some dollar signs!

(music)

I have a notion to hang on
Fighting them like an Amazon
Keep the faith, til he's gone

(music)

I'm just a woman but what's goin' on
You get the picture it's like Babylon!

(music)

Down in the trenches is the Party for Tea
Marchin' on the corners for our Liberty
In four years giving reign to the One
Nothing will be left ain't got nowhere to run

Warnin' the U.S.A. I am Warnin' the U.S.A.
Warnin' the U.S.A. I'm a song writin' Paddy in the U.S.A.
Warnin' the U.S.A. Warnin' the U.S.A.
Warnin' the U.S.A. I'm a fool mockin' Paddy in the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment