Sunday, August 8, 2010

There are no Strings on Me

From Pinocchio Harline/Washington
A reprint from my book. Page 299-300

OBAMA:
I've got no strings
That make me dance
They feed me Lines, Give me a Chance
IF I had strings
They'd bury me
You'll see no strings on me

Hi Ho I'm Barry O.
I'm a puppet don't you see?
I want the world to know
Naught should ever worry thee
You'll see no strings
To make you frown
To tip my hand, with-hold my crown
I have wings
And you will see
Those angel wings on me!

DUTCH PUPPET:
I see no strings
To worry me
We love you by the Zuider Zee
Ya Ya Ya
the Germans too
We're in the tank for you.

FRENCH PUPPET:
I see no strings
Qui parle pour vous?
Les Francais voient votre jeu
Je vois des cordes
Juste entre nous
Qui D'autre parle pour vous?

TERRORIST PUPPET:
We in Al Qaeda know
How to make war ebb and flow
We'd like the world to know
Barry should win place and show!
(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment