Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Tattoo

Blue Bayou Linda Rondstadt

New Tattoo
A Paddy Whack©

I feel so bad I got a sore behind
I’m so tender; lost my mind
Since I sought a parlor this time
Called New Tattoo

Shaving tickles my behind
Working where the sun don’t shine
Tattoo artist says I’ll be fine
At New Tattoo!

I’m goin’ back someday
Come what may
To New Tattoo
Where the inks are blue
Green and yellow too
They’ll tattoo you
Some have broken hearts
On their body parts
If I could only see
What I put on my bum
I feel so dumb
Oh what could it be?

Wonder what I thought would be right?
When I stumbled in there tonight
Drinking beer and shooters’ a blight
At New Tattoo

Shaving tickles my behind
Working where the sun never shines
Really think I blew it this time
At New Tattoo

I’m going back someday
Come what may
To New Tattoo
Gonna find the shot
That his camera got
Of my ass too!
When I find the truth
I got at that booth
I hope I’ll be relieved
That it isn’t obscene
Maybe just a dream
No permanent deed

[musical interlude]

I just hope I find
A bare behind
No tattooed moon
Or a heart applied
Or some sweet day
Gonna take away
This tattoo I hide
Well now I’m warning you
Don’t you be blue
‘bout New Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment