Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm 'n Enemy of the State, I Am

From my book, a parody of Herman's Hermits' I'm Henry the Eighth, I Am
with a few modifications~

I'm an Enemy of the State, I Am
A Paddy Whack©

I'm 'n enemy of the state, I am
Enemy of the state, I am, I am
I got Harry and Pelosi to score
They'll do anything I want, and more
And every one is an enemy
I wouldn't trust my cabinet nor Rahm
I'm Obama Yes! and your enemy
Enemy of the State, I am I am
Enemy of the State I am

[Second verse, is worse than the first]

I'm 'n enemy of the State, I am
Enemy of the State, I am I am
Don't you wonder why I've opened the door
To Islamists and that bloke, Al Gore?
'Cause every one is your enemy
They don't believe in freedom or our land
I'm Obama, Yes! and your enemy
Enemy of the state I am I am
Enemy of the state I am

Yes, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment